نموذج اختبار ستيب | الرحالة الكندي جان بليفياو
A Canadian man called Jean Béliveau
Read the following passage and then answer the following questions.
1. A Canadian man, called Jean Béliveau, traveled 47,000 miles
around the world on FOOT crossing six continents قارات . One of
them was Australia. His problem in Australia was that the
temperature درجة حرارة was very high. Jean left Montreal اسم
مدينة and visited 64 countries. He stayed in temples معابد , parks
حدائق and even jails سجون . He made the trip because he liked the
change and was looking for a serious خطير or a challenging صعب
life. His journey رحلة was believed to be the longest
uninterrupted متواصلة trip on foot.
2. Jean left غادر on August 18th, 2000 when he was 45 years old. He
took with him some Canadian dollars. He walked 75,554
kilometers using up 54 pairs of shoes. His journey رحلته took 11
years and 2 months. He stayed with 1600 families. Jean owned a
neon sign factory in Montreal. When he finished his journey and
went back to Canada, he established a new life.
1. We infer نستنتج from paragraph 1 that Jean's journey was…………..
a. Long and hard
b. in temples, parks and jails
c. in 6 continents
d. in 64 countries
2. What problem did he face in Australia?
a. the dangerous animal
b. the high temperature
c. the heavy rain
d. he lost his money
3. What's the name of Jean's city?
4. Why did Jean take this trip?
a. to cross 6 continents
b. to stay in temples, parks and jails.
c. to travel 47,000 miles
d. He liked the change and was looking for a serious or challenging life.
5. When Jean finished his trip, he was around………………years old.
6. What did Jean take with him when he left Montreal?
a. His friends
b. his wife
c. 56 pairs of shoes
d. Canadian dollars
7. What did Jean do when he returned to Canada?
a. He established a new life
b. He bought 56 pairs of shoes
c .He wrote a book about Australia
d. He stayed in temples.