نموذج اختبار ستيب | الدايت والأكل الصحي Diet and healthy food
Read the following passage, and then answer the following questions.
1. Have we ever thought فكرت why our parents and teachers always insist on having
a healthy food? Healthy food is one of the most important parts in leading a healthy
life. Combined with physical activity نشاط بدني , a balanced food can help us to reach
and maintain a healthy weight. Healthy food can reduce the risk of chronic
مزمنة diseases أمراض . It can also improve our concentration تركيز and promotes
يعزز our overall health.
2. The famous proverb مثل ’ Health is wealth’ الصحة ثروة reminds us about the
importance of good health. Healthy eating habits is one of the vital part in achieving
good health. We should always try to take a balanced diet وجبة متوازنة that contains
تحتوي على the correct proportions نسب من of carbohydrates, fats دهون , proteins , بروتينات
vitamins, minerals معادن , and water. We should include more vegetables and fruits
in our daily life as vegetables can provide nutrients مغذيات vital حيوية for health and
maintenance المحافظة على of your body.
3. However busy we are on a day, we should never skip يعدّي breakfasts and should
ideally have a light dinner عشاء خفيف . We are always fascinated مبهورين/ معجبين by the
world of burgers, chips, fried chicken and soft drinks. A regular consumption
استهلاك of this food can have terrible health implications تأثيرات صحية رهيبة and can
make you obese with other health complications تعقيدات . This food are now correctly
described as ‘Junk’. زبالة – ليس ذا قيمة We should strictly avoid يتجنب بشدة this food or
should take steps for a drastic reduction تخفيض كبير of this group from our
1. According to Paragraph 1, healthy food …………………….
a. leads to healthy life
b. helps us to reach and maintain a healthy weight.
c. reduces the risk of chronic diseases.
d. All of the above
2. The underlined pronoun “ it” in Paragraph 1 refers to the…………..
b. healthy food
c. chronic diseases
3. According to the passage, a balanced diet should contain the correct
a. carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals and water
b. carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals
c. carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and water
d. water, fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and carbohydrates
4. What can provide nutrients vital for maintenance of our bodies?
5. The underlined word “Junk’ in Paragraph 3 probably means…….
a. of little or no value ( Rubbish)
d. burger and chips