21. If we _________ to land on the moon, why can't we clean up the oceans?
(a) could (c) was able
(b) can (d) were able
22. Thanks to good marketing, she ___________ become a billionaire before she turned
(a) can (c) will
(b) had (d) is
23. She was so sad when she heard the news that she broke _________ and cried.
(a) up (c) off
(b) down (d) into
24. If we _________ to believe the weather report, schools may be closed tomorrow.
(a) should (c) can
(b) shall (d) are
25. Tell me again, please. To _________ did you talk when you called my office?
(a) which (c) what
(b) where (d) whom
26. I will do whatever you want. _________ wish is my command.
(a) You're (c) You've
(b) Your (d) Yours
27. This is the car that Fahad _________.
(a) bought it (c) buying
(b) buys it (d) bought
28. The Pyramids of Egypt _________ by thousands of people every year.
(a) have visited (c) are visiting
(b) had visited (d) are visited
29. It is our duty to _________ aid and supplies to the refugees in Syria and Yemen.
(a) sends (c) send
(b) sent (d) sending
30. _________ Oxford University in case you are accepted?
(a) Will you be joining (c) You will be joining
(b) Will you joining (d) You will join
31. Are you _________ or against war? I believe it's a crime against humanity.
(a) in (c) on
(b) for (d) at
32. _________ beautiful paintings are these?
(a) When (c) Whose
(b) Why (d) Where
33. Adel passed the driving test and so _________ his brother.
(a) is (c) does
(b) was (d) did
34. When the Emir _________, the music band will play the National Anthem.
(a) arrives (c) is arriving
(b) arrived (d) will arrive
35. _________ he lives far from the city, he attends morning classes regularly.
(a) Except (c) Although